Saturday, February 25, 2012

Date Day

Tim and I had tickets to the matinee of American Idiot today!  We got one of Rory's teachers Miss Colleen to come babysit.  It was a little weird at first, its so rare that the two of us are alone anymore.  but we quickly were able to appreciate a day away.

Crab BLT at Salut
The show was so good!  The music comes back to you right away.  Brings me back to 8th grade, brings Tim back to college.  Its a quick show, everything happens quickly and its over before you know it.  The story is great, but the best thing about it is definitely the choreography.

We then went to Salut for an early dinner.  Its one of my favorite places in the area.  We had our favorite appetizer Mussels.
Then we stopped at Cold Stone on the way home and treated ourselves to ice cream!

It was fun to have a date day!  But I must admit that in retrospect I don't think I would buy tickets to a matinee again.  I'd rather spend the day with Rory and miss when she is sleeping then miss fun awake time.  Afterall, I only get to spend 2 full days a week with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment