We had such a fun weekend with Loni! She came to keep me company and help me out since Tim would be out of town. And of course see me and Rory! It felt like we did a ton, here are some highlights in no particular order:
1) Walked around MOA for a couple hours, when we were ready to leave because we were overwhelmed with all of the people it took us 30 minutes to figure out how to get out. Having a stroller makes things a lot more difficult.
2) Ate artichoke and bread for dinner Saturday night
3) Ate green beans and bread for dinner Sunday night
4) Made awful cupcakes. Lesson learned that softening the butter vs melting the butter is important! They were so dense. We did make half vanilla with Nutella frosting and half raspberry with lemon frosting. Good ideas but just need to be tweaked to make them taste better.
5) Made Rory laugh a lot!
6) Went to paint a plate in Edina and painted stuff. So excited to pick it up!
7) Comforted Rory a lot. She was quite crabby since she was sick.
8) Wiped off a lot of boogers.
9) Had a great lunch at Mozza Mia. Love the mozarella tasting there!
10) Bought Rory a bunch of cute summer clothes.