Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daddy and Rory Swimming!

Yesterday Tim came to swim class for the first time so I got to take some pictures of them in the pool!  This is week 3 and she did much better.  She only cried a few times and it didn't last too long.  She even put her head under water for the first time.  Everyone cheered, it was cool.

We were in a hurry getting her ready, so yes her straps on her bathing suit are all messed up.  I didn't want to use my flash in there and I still have a point and shoot camera (hoping for a DSLR before Rory's birthday) so these aren't as crisp as I would like them.

Playing with the cups...


Rory does not like Miss Courtney at all.  So the fact that she isn't screaming here is amazing.


After going under water....


Just hanging out...


Staring down Miss Courtney...



No comments:

Post a Comment