Friday, June 29, 2012

I Love Beet Salads!

Just to be clear, I am not a food blogger.  Nor am I good cook...at all.  I am not a food photographer either.  I just get really excited when I make a good recipe and it actually turns out.  And I want to share it with everyone who may read this (PS - you should follow my blog so I know someone reads it - click follow on the right)!  These are the beets from this weeks CSA box!  If you aren't a big beet person and have never had golden beets, you should try them.  They are a little bit more mild then red beets.  They are awesome!

When I was in Nashville last year with Ellen, we ate twice at an Findley's Irish Pub in our hotel.  I fell in love with the goat cheese beet salad that they had there.  I honestly have been craving it ever since.  I have tried to find it but haven't even come close.  This salad was the closest I have come.  It was so good!
Here's the recipe, it came in my newsletter from Food 4 Thought.  But I added the goat cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment