Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bite Number Two

So the story goes....

Little Miss Rory was minding her own business in the infant room.  She was just looking through some books enjoying the pretty colors and fun pictures.  And out of nowhere comes an anonymous baby.  She walks (or maybe crawls) right up to her and CHOMP bites her right near the eye.  Rory screams and cries.  The bite mark bleeds and bruises.  Poor Rory.  Someone please tell me this is just a freak thing that this happened twice in 1 month.


Good news is that it doesn't seem to be bothering her and its healing up quick.  I asked a few more questions at daycare this week and they ensured me that they are working on this issue both with the kid and the staff.  So for now I am not going to worry about it.  I know these things happen.  Lets just hope it doesn't happen again for a while!  or better yet ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment