Thursday, August 2, 2012

Staycation!

I have been MIA for a week now. No posts and no real contact with anyone.  Why, you may ask?  Well, I have been on my first ever much deserved staycation!  It was fan-fricken-tastic!

I had each day planned out (thats the analyst in me).

Thursday - DO NOTHING.  I think I exceeded expectations on this day!  I layed around watched Bones (I'm obsessed - started with Season 1, now on Season 3).  Made myself breakfast and just enjoyed the day. 

Friday - Spa Day!  I got a massage and a facial!  It felt great!  Then I picked up Rors early and headed to Centennial Lakes with Meghan and Amy and their boys! 

Monday - Productive Day!  I cleaned my car, cleaned the garage, cleaned under the couch, rearranged the living room, did laundry.  I got so much done, it felt great!  I also make Chocolate Raspberry ice cream and Milly's Sangria for Nicole's birthday dinner.  Anne and Mackenzie watched Rors while I golfed.  And I came home to a Susie Freaking Homemaker home cooked meal!  Doesn't get much better then that!

Tuesday - I picked Rory up early and Meghan and Jack came over to go to the pool!  It was beautiful out!

Wednesday - DO NOTHING.  I thought day one I did a good job of doing nothing, well yesterday I did even better.  Watched more Bones, relaxed, it was great.

I felt a little guilty sending Rory to school yesterday, but overall I did get a lot of extra time with her.  I feel like I have finally caught up on sleep from the last 11 months!  I ate great this week.  Made myself eggs and turkey bacon almost every day.  Worked out every day I was supposed to.  And I even lost about 5 lbs.  I feel great!  Overall, I would say this was an extremely successful staycation!


No comments:

Post a Comment