Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Da Bears

So obviously you know we are sports fanatics in this house.  But football season is a whole other story for me.  I am a doesn't miss a game Bears fan! And I fully expect Rory to be a Bears fan too, even in Viking country!

We have been working on Rory saying Da Bears since the beginning of the pre-season.  She says Da just fine but has a little trouble saying Bears.  It sounds more like Baaaa.  And she whispers Baaaa for some reason.  DA baaaa.  She'll be saying it by the end of the regular season.

We also are working on the sign for touchdown.  She just laughs at how silly I look with my arms in the air.

Sunday Rory and I watched the Bears game together, as I expect we will do every Sunday.  I even moved her high chair in front of the TV while she ate lunch so she didn't have to miss any of the game.




Unfortunately nap time came right at the beginning of the 4th quarter, but I don't think Rory minded because we had a 20 point lead.  She wasn't worried at all and fell right asleep!

I admit that I was also very confident with our lead and turned on the end of the golf.  Guess who won the 3rd playoff event.  Yep, Rory McIlroy.  A definite favorite golfer in our house, for obvious reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment