Friday, October 12, 2012

Pink Eye

Monday at about 3:30am I woke up and one eye was crusted shut.  I got up and looked in the mirror and it was bright red and nasty.  Wishful thinking had me hoping that it was just an eye infection, but when 12 hours later the other eye started bothering me I knew for sure it was Pink Eye.

Later that night Tim told me one of his eyes was bright red and eventually it spread to his other eye.  The funny thing about all of this... Rory never had pink eye.  Somehow Tim and I both got it and it skipped her.  Go Figure.

So the entire time at the conference I felt gross and infectious.  I got drops Tuesday morning but I still fully expect the 2 coworkers I was with to call me next week to tell me they have pink eye.

This is a pretty gross picture but I have to share how bad my eyes were.  Have you had pink eye as an adult, its awful!


No comments:

Post a Comment