Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here I am!

Where Oh Where Has Erica Been.  I have not posted for a long time.  Probably the longest since I started this blog.  I don't really have a great excuse.  I was in Florida and then Chicago and things have just been kind of crazy.  So let me tell you all about it.

Florida was fantastic.  I went with 4 girlfriends and we had an absolute blast.  There was a lot of Shenanigans, which is just the way I like it!  I posted some photos on Facebook but here is the only one I got of all of us.  Beleive it or not, I wasn't too camera happy on this trip.


I feel so lucky to have found these girls.  I started our bookclub in Oct 2008 because I was in a new city, lonely and depressed.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find such amazing friends.  (Sorry, sappy part over).  I am already counting down the days till our trip to Nashville in April.  We are going for the Country Music Half Marathon and staying for the Honkey Tonks.  Can't wait!

I got home from FL on Tuesday and flew to Chicago on Friday for Michael's fathers funeral.  I felt like the funeral and the Shiva house were really a good celebration of Art.  I was glad I could be there for Michael and his family.  It was a really sad couple of days, Art was an amazing father, husband, grandpa and everything!

I got back late Tuesday night.

Last night I took Rory to a couple houses trick or treating.  Mainly just to show off how cute she is.  Then I just hung out with my little Elmo the rest of the night.  She was even more cuddley then normal in the furry costume!


Rory has been a little off the last week or so.  I am not sure if its a stage or if she is teething or what, but she has been super crabby.  Every time you transition to a new activity etc she flips out.  More about this later.

1 comment: