Monday, November 19, 2012

Sea Life Take 2

I posted all of these of Facebook and I normally don't like to double post, but these are just too cute to resist. 
I took Rory with Amy and Meghan and the boys to Sea Life when she was younger and she hated it.  I don't know if she was just tired or what but she cried the whole time.  I was excited to see how she would react this time.

Here is Rory seeing the fish for the first time.  She loved it!  She kept saying "oooooohhhhhhhh".


And she was even proposed to at Sea Life!  We are thinking of having the wedding there, seems appropriate!  Jack was trying to hug her and he fell to his knees.  He knocked her over about 2 seconds after I snapped this!


She was so amazed!  Face right up against the glass.


Rory, Jack and Calvin checking out the star fish.  Rory is still a little too short to reach in and touch them.  Which is probably a good thing since we are still working hard on gentle touches!




I love watching these 3 grow up together!  And I think its just going to be more and more fun.



Here's one from the last time we went to Sea Life in April - so Rory and Calvin were about 7 months and Jack was 11 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment