Thursday, December 27, 2012

15 Month Check Up

I just realized I have been kind of slacking in the posting department this month.  Only 3 posts before this one.  One of my many 2012 goals is going to be to post more in 2013 then I did in 2012!

Rory had her 15 month check up last week!  This was the first appointment that she was pretty freaked out.  I have done everything I can think of to make the doctor's office a NOT scary place.  We talk about it, I woo hoo on the way in and I act like its a fun exciting thing we are doing. 

Well, guess what... it doesn't matter.  As soon as we walked into the check up room, Rory freaked out.  She screamed and cried and wanted none of it.  Then she calmed down.  Then the doctor walked in and she freaked out again.  Then she calmed down.  Then the doctor wanted to touch her and she freaked out.  Then she calmed down again.  Then the nurse came in to give her shots and she freaked out again. 

So much for having a daughter that isn't afraid of the doctor, but we'll keep trying!

Rory is leveling off a bit, but she is still tall and big!


We had a fantastic Christmas!  More to come on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment