Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weeeeeeee

On Saturday I took Rory to the indoor park.  It was the first time I've taken her since she could walk so it was a completely new experience.  First of all, it was so packed!  There were kids everywhere.  I really just wanted to stand on the side and let Rory do her thing and play on her own and with the other kids.  But at first she was really reluctant to go on the slide.  She would climb up like 2 "stairs" and then come right back down.  So I did it once with her.  I explained the rules.  Only go down the slide feet first, wait until the kid in front of you is out of the way and when you get to the bottom move out of the way quickly so the next kid can have there turn.  She went down with me once and after that she was unstoppable!





No comments:

Post a Comment