Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gimme head with hair...

Yes, I am quoting Hair lyrics!

Do you remember this little girl with no hair?  This photo was take at 3 days old.  Rory was born with very light peach fuzz on the top of her head but you could tell right away that it was going to be red.



It felt like it took Rory's hair FOREVER to grow!  Actually, here is a photo at 11 months and she still had no hair.


And now at 17 months, I don't know what to do with this mess!  (By the way, Tim can fight me on this all he wants, but I think she looks like me in this one).


I barely know what to do with my own hair so I really don't know what to do with Rory's hair as it goes through the awkward growing stages.  I did some research (dork, I know) and found some hairstyles that will hopfully hold her over.  Her bangs are very long and almost in her eyes.


Even Rory doesn't know what to with it.  Ha!  She loves trying to brush her hair.  I say trying because sometimes she uses the wrong side of the brush.


Here is what I have been doing with it the last couple of days.  I put the top in a third pony and then clip it down.  What do you think?  Cute?  Any other suggestions?



Don't forget to vote!  I'm at #186 already!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Hair! I wish I had advice to offer, but have you seen my offspring? :) Rory's so cute.

    ReplyDelete