Monday, February 18, 2013

What we have been up to...

First of all I decided to join the Top Baby Blogs web site.  I am super excited about it.  It allows me to be part of a Mommy Blogging community.  And lets face it I love tracking things so its perfect for me.  In order for me to stay a member I need your votes!  So if you are here reading this please take a moment to click on the link on the right.  My first goal is just to get off the last page!

I haven't posted in over a week which is completely unacceptable.  But I was out of town for work last Sun-Wed.  I went to New Jersey for a 3 day training session.  I got a lot out of it and it was great to spend some time with a few people I work with daily but never see face to face.  Tuesday night we went into NYC and saw one of my all time favorite stories on the Broadway Stage!  Newsies!  It was so fantastic, I can't wait for it to tour.

I came home to a very sick baby.  Same old story, got a cold and it went to her chest so she was hacking up a lung for a few days.  She coughed so hard on Wed that she actually broke some blood vessels in her forehead.  So sad.  Tim took her to the doctor on Wednesday and they said it was a viral cold so she got antibiotics this time around too. 

She was a real trooper on Wed and Thurs with her Neb.  She even sat all by herself and did it while I read to her.  This may look like a sad photo to you but to me its so exciting that she's doing it on her own.



Saturday and Sunday she was starting to get back to her normal self and we had such a fun weekend!  Saturday we went to lunch and shopping.  Sunday we went grocery shopping and took a walk with Mackenzie.  On the way home we stopped at Freeziac and split a frozen yogurt.  I have never seen Rory use a spoon so efficiently. 


I can't believe how old she is getting.  She talks so much now.  She says cat, cow, what's this, hi, bye, boots, nose, chair, up, down, out, eat, please, help me, and many many many more.  Rory also talked about her two BFF's from school Cori and Eden (Edy) all weekend. 

Overall, fun weekend with a few screaming Nebulizers in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment