Monday, March 4, 2013

A Daddy Update to Happenings at the Husted House

Tonight Erica, the normal and outstanding author of this blog, is doing what every Mom does these days; going to a Maroon 5 concert.

So I decided to simply update the blog with my own post, which is word for word; everything that was discussed between Rory and myself after Erica left; Rory started:

"What is this?"

"That is the chicken I need you to eat for dinner"

"What is this?"

"Blueberry"

"Bye"  (She randomly waves at the window)

"Mom left a few mins ago kiddo"

"More"

"More What"

"More"

"More What"

"Fluescerry"

"Do you want more blueberry"

(Signs Please)

"OK, eat your chicken first"

"Water"

"You have water right there"

"Water"

"OK i'll drink your water"

(Rory Cries)

"Did you not want me to drink your water?"

"Water"

"So confused"

"What is this?"

"That is a cup"

"What is this?"

"Are you all done"

"All Done"

(Lift Rory, put her on the ground, she wanders into her toy area)

(I clean up her area, turning on the dust buster)

(Rory cries, Willow runs away)

"Rory it is just the Dust Buster, same as every other night"

"Help"

"OK want to play puzzle"

"Puzzle"

"Puzzle"

"Puzzle"

"Monkey"

"Monkey"

"Monkey"

"Monkey"

"What is this?"

"Elephant"

(Rory makes her elephant noise, gets up and walks away)

(Tim finishes the puzzle)

"What is this?"

"Daddy's Sweatshirt"

"What is this?"

"Daddy's Foot"

"What is this?"

"Daddy's Sock"

"What is this?"

"I'm not sure"

"What is this?"

"Rug?"

"What is this?"

"Cup"

"Ball"

"Cup"

"Ball"

"OK get me a ball"

(Rory brings me 75 balls)

"Where is Cory" (her friend at school)

"Cory is at her house"

"Where"

"I honestly don't know where she lives"

"What is this?"

"Phone"

(Rory holds phone up to her ear)

"Rory did I get a phone call"

(Phone Rings)

(Rory drops Phone)  "Ut Oh"

(Tim takes phone call from work)

"What is this?"

"Willow, your cat"

"Millow.......Meow"

(Willow walks away after getting poked in the face)

.....

It is exhausting!

But then we sat and watched Mickey; she sat next to me and when I put my arm around her, she purposely leaned into me and watched Mickey while cuddling with me.

PERFECT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment