Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Grocery Store Boycott Week and Cute Sunglasses Pics

Do you ever boycott the grocery store in an attempt to use up food that has been sitting in your pantry or fridge for a while?  I do this a lot!  Because my fridge often looks like this...


and I end up with crazy side dishes like this...


Yep, that is fingerling potatoes, onions, jalapenos, garlic and olive oil.  It was fantastic!  Sometimes my best dishes come out of the weeks I refuse to go to the grocery store.  So what if I served this with frozen chicken nuggets!

The grocery store boycott doesn't work as well when you have a toddler that loves fresh fruit so we ended up giving up after just a couple days this time and going shopping.  

In a completely unrelated note, Rory has been obsessed with wearing her sunglasses lately.  She wears  her Babiators everywhere.  She takes the out of her diaper bag and puts them on.  I think she is trying to copy me or Bubba.  I guess she can't wait for summer too!





Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Yes sometimes I just don't want to go to the store...that means we might end up with a meal like soup ha ha!

    ReplyDelete