Friday, March 8, 2013

Maroon 5

Monday night Tim got to spend some one-on-one time with Rors (hence his hilarious blog post) and I got to have a night out with one of my favorite people at the Maroon5 concert. 

I had really high expectations for the Maroon5 concert and amazingly it surpassed them!  If you ever have a chance to go see them, please do! 

Ellen and I had a blast!  I love that I have a concert buddy in MN because I really love going to concerts!  We have tickets to 3 more this year - Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney and Craig Morgan (in Nashville)!

Here are some photos from the concert, they are taken with my phone so they are spectacular, but you can get the idea.

Ellen cannot take a picture with a straight face, I love it!






I have another concert post planned... Top 10 Concerts I have been to!  If you know me, I bet you can guess #1.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment