Friday, April 12, 2013

Our Week

I haven't been in the blogging mood.  I don't know why but I've just been busy and nothing seems worth writing about.  Sorry loyal fans!   But, I'll give you an update on our week thus far.

We got a call from daycare on Tuesday at about 4:00 that Rory had a 104.7 fever so we rushed over and picked her up and took her straight to the doctor.  They checked for all the obvious things but nothing stood out so they determined it was just a virus.  Whew!  Since then her fever had been back and forth between 99 and 102.  Medicine has only been lasting a few hours until her fever goes back up again.  She has slept a ton and has actually been pretty good about eating and drinking fluids.  She's feeling a little better today but it seems to be taking forever for her to shake this!

Rory and Smoochalito on Day 1...


Rory is going through a stuffed animal obsession phase!  She likes to sleep with a couple and carrys them around sometimes.  She loves to hug and kiss them.  She definitley has her favorites too.  Its really cute!

I started my 60 day challenge this week!  I took measurements and before photos and even did a fitness test before I started so I am really hoping this program works! I'm excited to be trying something new.  I am doing the ChaLean Extreme workout program, I've done 4 of the 5 weekly workouts so far and I really like it!  Plus, I still have 2 more weeks of Half Training.

My Dad and Laura are visiting this weekend!  So excited to spend some time with them!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment