Monday, June 17, 2013

MN Half Training


Today I start training for the Minnesota Half Marathon.  I honestly have no idea how I am going to do it though.  With Tim travelling for softball every weekend I am going to struggle to get the long runs in.  But I'll try to stick to the training plan as much as possible.  Oh, and I think Tim will be gone for the actual race so I better find someone to watch Rory.  This is really not well thought out!


I must admit, I will be really glad when the Chalean Extreme videos are done.  I am pretty sick of them.  I think 90 days is too long for a video program.  However, I do plan on keeping weight training as part of my workout at least once a week.  And... I really want to Insanity this winter!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment