Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sesame Street Live!

Last Saturday I took Rory to her first Live show of any sort.  We went to go see Sesame Street Live!  Despite the possibility of utter cheezyness, I was super excited because well a) I love Cheezy and b) I knew Rory was going to LOVE it.  

This was also Rory's first diaper-free outing besides a quick trip to Target and a 45 minute gymnastics class.  I was a little nervous about using the public potty, etc and having a longish car ride to and from the show.  But Rory did fantastic.  She went potty twice there.  Both times she said "I leave, then you flush"  She is afraid of the super loud public potty's.  She had zero accidents!  (Actually by the time this posts she will be 5 days accident free - Go Rors!)

The show was awesome.  It really was fun and it was great to see so many kids dancing and having fun.  Rory and TJ had a blast and danced the whole time.  It was hilarious watching Rory copy TJ's dance moves.  I think they both really loved it!  

Here are some lovely iphone photos from the show.  

Man, Basketball players are HUGE!


Of Course we had to take a pre-show selfie


Rory got to eat Grilled Cheese, Chips and later cotton candy.  She loved it!


TJ wasn't too sure at first, but he LOVED it!


 Rory with Abby and Elmo in the background


During intermission Rory got her hair painted purple like Abby Cadabby.  She loved it!





The finished product!



Now they are really getting into it!


I let her pick one toy.  She picked a $12 soccer ball and has slept with it every night since.





Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo happy, i bet there was never a dull moment the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete