Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Randomness

Rory is really into wearing my hair clips lately!  She's really into being like me in general.  She wanted her toenails painted blue, just like Mommy.  So we painted them on Sunday and she LOVED them.  This morning when she was putting on her socks...

Rory: Mommy, I can't put my sock on
Me: Why?  Do you need help?
Rory: No, I don't want to ruin my toenails
Me: Its OK, they are dry
Rory: But they are so pretty


Do you see Willow?  


Never good when Chatty is underlined twice.  Ha.  Both Tim and I were sent to the principals office when we were kids for talking in class.  I think we are in trouble!


Rory's second January Happy Gram!

"Before every mean we do the Primrose prayer which includes sign language.  Rory knows the words which is awesome!  She now is starting to learn the sign language and that is incredible!  We work hard at it and she is remembering and learning so easily.  You make us so happy!"


And here is the Primrose Prayer...


I am obsessed with Siracha popcorn!  Here's the recipe I used from Run Eat Repeat.


I hate complaining about the weather but I'll just post this gem from last week.  My 9 mile drive took 35 minutes which actually isn't that bad.  I'm just ready for a 35 degree day, that's all I'm asking for!


Love how her legs are crossed as she sits on my lap watching TV.



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. AW! I love the sweet notes she gets from school....especially because they're singing her praises. I'm starting to feel really spoiled- 35 minutes to drive 9 miles? Geeze, sounds like a drive through los angeles.

    ReplyDelete