Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Randomness


We had a great 4th of July weekend!

It started with Taste of Minnesota and a fun bouncy house!


We listened to some music!


Then on Friday we drove to Sioux Falls.  Rory and Snoopy slept most of the way.  We stopped at a train museum on the way.


Friday night Rory and I went to dinner.   It took a long time for the food to come so I had to entertain her somehow!  I'm not totally irresponsible, I only let her play with one color of sugar packet at a time!



We watched lots of softball Saturday and Sunday.


Rory got to go in the dugout almost every game which she loved!  And even got to go in the circle!  By the end of the weekend she was loving the girls and cheering for them! Very Loudly!



In between games on Saturday we went to Falls Park.  On the way Rory was NOT listening and got a time out in the park.  I couldn't help but laugh at this photo!


At the Falls!



Of course Tim had to freak me out and stand way too close to the edge!


Sunday we watched more games and went to the Zoo!  Rory fed goats again!!!



That is all.  Great weekend all around!  Got to watch the Danes win a Championship!  Rory had fun and warmed up to everyone and was a great sport all weekend.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment